The Love your Neighbor Scholarship
Inspired Chaos is... loving your neighbor.
"Above all else, be kind. In a world that is so often dark, be a light that others can look to when the sky is no longer blue..."
Almost two years ago, Inspired Chaos started our "Love Your Neighbor" Campaign/Initiative with t-shirts, stickers and magnets, donating 100% of the profits back to community organizations and projects that promote, enhance and engage kindness and work on bettering our area. With the help of our patrons, we have been able to donate over $2,000 back into the community just through this project alone, and we are so excited to be able to introduce our next part of the plan...
The Inspired Chaos "Love Your Neighbor" Scholarship
For the kid who lifts others up when they're feeling low...
For the kid who understands the value of community...
For the kid who cares...
- This $250 scholarship can be put towards books, school supplies, gas, whatever (!) is open to graduating high school seniors within a 25 mile radius of Inspired Chaos.
- Submissions will be accepted from February 21, 2021 through April 15, 2021. The awardee will be notified between April 16, 2021 and May 1, 2021.
- Submissions must be emailed to email@example.com.
Requirements for consideration:
- Senior must hold at least a 3.0 GPA.
- Senior must be nominated by someone other than a family member.
- Senior must have plans for some type of continuing education, military service, or have a job lined up after graduation.
- Please submit responses to the following questions:
(Personal information will be redacted before being given to the panel to make their recommendation on the awardee.)
1. Full Name of Student
2. High School/Zip Code if homeschooler
3. Your Relationship to Student
4. Student's Plans for after Graduation
5. 500 words or less on how this Senior betters their community or cares for their peers on their own accord
(Our very first run of our "Love your Neighbor" tees. They've been redesigned with slightly smaller font and are screen-printed. Available on our website and in-store!)
"Use your voice for kindness, your ears for compassion, your hands for charity, your mind for truth and your heart for love..." ♥